AAC has been engaging in the audit of finalized accounts of completed projects on a large scale nationwide from a range of Ministries, Industries and Corporations, such as: the Ministry of Transport, Ministry of Industry, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Construction, Ministry of Education, Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group (VNPT), Vietnam Electricity, Vietnam Oil and Gas Group, Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam, Vietnam Railways Corporation, and capital projects in the areas of Taxation, Insurance, State Treasury, Court, Customs, etc.
Large-scale projects audited by AAC include:
- Hydropower, power and industrial construction projects (e.g., Song Tranh 2, Song Bung 4, A Luoi and Krong HNang hydropower plants)
- Irrigation works (e.g., Song Bieu Reservoir, Sa Huynh Fishing Port), transportation projects (e.g., Ho Chi Minh highway, Son Tra – Dien Ngoc highway, Quy Nhon – Song Cau coastal road)
- Civil engineering works (e.g., Da Nang Sports Stadium, University of Foreign Languages – The University of Da Nang, Hoa Xuan Stadium)
- Technical infrastructure projects (e.g., Saigon – Dung Quat Industrial Zone project, infrastructure projects in Dung Quat Economic Zone – Quang Ngai Province, Phu Bai IZ – Thua Thien Hue Province, Hoa Khanh IZ – Lien Chieu Province – Da Nang, Phu Tai IZ – Binh Dinh Province, etc.)
- And many other projects belonging to national key projects, national security and civil engineering.